Monday 5 January 2015

A Day in Krabi and "one night in Bangkok!"

Had a great day in Krabi.  It was extremely hot  (sorry friends and family from the Peg).  Kids were really needing a relaxing day and because of the intense heat and evening travel we took it easy.  (Although we were tempted to explore more caves!) 

I know it looks like we are having the time of our lives in this pic.  Everyone is laughing because they can't believe that I asked a guy with a broken arm to take the pic.  What the family didn't know is that I didn't ask him, he offered!  I didn't want to point out the obvious to him so I passed him my iphone!
See the giggles?



 Kids enjoyed an amazing brunch, swim in hotel pool and walk along shops and beach.  

The brunch at the hotel...

Look at the options for drinks!



Feeding the fish...



Sisters having fun!


Guess where they wanted lunch?  I couldn't join in as the street vendors were amazing!  Fresh pineapple was so juicy.  


There's so much about Thailand that we will miss.  Mostly it's been an amazing time as a family.  

We just landed in Bangkok.  Kids are wiped and early flights tomorrow to conquer.  Pray for us!  I'm off to Katmandu with 6 HUGE duffle bags and 4 carry ons and 3 helpful kids.  Can't wait to connect with our Kathmandu church friends and our WcV friends! Mike and Mikayla have a stop-over in Delhi for a few days.  








3 comments:

  1. Subway! I love it! lol I so so so wish that each one of my family members was in one of those duffle bags! that would leave one open for clothes... all we need is a bathing suit! Looks like you guys are having the time of your life JO! awesome. :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the BEST family photo like no other! Probably the nicest one I've ever seen of your family… So it's a good thing that they had a good laugh about the photographer! LOL What beautiful photos and how nice to see the kids all having so much fun! Our prayers are with you, as you travel solo to Kathmandu… With three kids! I'm sure you're used to it by now... Although, it's much easier with another adult hand! Safe travels… Love you mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice , looks like a great trip so far.

    ReplyDelete