Tuesday 10 February 2015

Upper respiratory infections...

Ok there's a name for our cough and common cold we can't shake!

Samuel has recovered from his stomach bug.  Unfortunately I had some veggies last night that were not cooked thoroughly.  Looking forward to getting through this today.  I'm thinking the memory of how I feel today will prompt me to be super careful of how I eat these next 2 weeks.  Here's how we are getting through today while I'm sick... (Btw I'm not usually sick in Canada- this experience has given me a new respect and appreciation for those who deal with stomach issues on a daily!)

Uno...


bunnies...




This is their break time at a cafe.  I can rest on a chair while they work.  We found a cafe that has animals and board games for their break times.  

Here's a sign at the cafe my kids took for me.  So true!




More soon on our project at ktm vineyard! 


1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you have a diagnosis ....sounds like a learning experience! I don't think a senior would survive it! The kids seem to be handling it quite well...youth!
    The bunnies r sooo cute! It's always a surprise to check the blog, daily! Love the correspondence...keeps Grammy smiling!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete